2 posts over yours is a tool that make the same job for the P970 and P920 a little bit more comfortable.
For the P990 is your tool the joice!
Thank you for share!
And of course the biggest thanks to novassoc for giving us the possibility to extend the use of SmartFlashTool and of the making of this comfort tools. Im curious of your new creations like the CWM-injector :-)
If you need something more friendly to use, try this:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1692191
This guys are doing a great job simplifying the use of the tool for those who are having difficulties.
About the CWM injector, I was taking a look at the code I had written.
Probably day 12 or 13 I can post a beta.
I think it will work with P920 too.
I am making additional security checks to avoid overwriting another partition.
For the P990 it extracts properly,combines to single system.img but there are 3 fls files which one to select for flashing using smartflash
Usually it are 4.
You need to flash all of them, from the largest to the smallest. Still trying to find a way to combine the fls files to a single one..
Sent from my LG-P990 using XDA
Hi there. I have one question.
Does KP500 and KS360 .wdb's are totally diffrent than LGPXXX series .wdb's ??
I think that cause we have software called LGUtils in which you can extract .wdb for KP500, KS360 and other Infineon LG devices but it doesn't work with LGPXXX series. For DZ you can read this : http://www.frenchcoder.com/content/d...t-tool-lg-ks20
I've 1 more function for you. KP500, KS360 and other infineon series : If you unpack .wdb all files from wdb have a special infineon header in wchich there are Partition name, when start, when end etc. This header have always same size. In LGUtils it is function Cust.dfat to Cust.fat.
If you are interested I can send you some file.
I have developed a tool based in your LGExtract 0.2.1 that do the job automatically in a double click.
Explanation and download:forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1692191
Does anyone know how to extract a single *.fls file from the KDZ for P990?
With this tool we'll get 4 different fls files which we have to flash one after another.
Paul from Modaco used to extract a single fls file - it has to be possible somehow..
Hi guys. I little modified a method of use this programme in Windows.
Instruction for P920 / P970 - bin/fls (Thanks to navossoc)
1. Move your KDZ file into the LGExtract folder.
2. Rename a KDZ to "soft.kdz".
3. Double-click on "extract_kdz.bat"
4. In this moment you have a *.cab file. Extract it with 7Zip or WinRAR or other programme in this type.
5. There you got a *.wdb file, *.dll file and other. You will need just this two files.
6. Rename a *.wdb file to "file.wdb", and *.dll file to "model.dll"
7. Double-click on "extract_wdb.bat"
8. You have extracted firmware.
9. To combine the bin file double-click on "combine_bin.bat". I dont know if it STEP works or not, I dont have a LG PXXX phone amd firmware for them.
Instruction for LG P990 (thanks to Keltek)
1. Do the same steps like in the P920 / P970 instruction to 7 point.
2. To combine file system double-click on "combine_filesystem.bat". I dont know if it STEP works or not, I dont have a LG PXXX phone amd firmware for them.
Thanks to navossoc for the great tool! Btw. sorry for my english, it isnt good