[ROM][GT-P3100][4.0.4] -Stock - Base: IMM76D.P3100DDBLF3

Rating

No votes yet

32 posts / 0 new
Last post
CM-PRo's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/11/2012 - 04:25
[ROM][GT-P3100][4.0.4] -Stock - Base: IMM76D.P3100DDBLF3

For those of you having problems updating your P3100 via Samsung Kies, here is the .tar.md5 file which can be flashed via Odin.

*Tested on my P3100*:

NOTE: I am not responsible for bricked devices or dead SD Cards, you are doing this at your own risk.

Screenshots:

Installation Instructions:

1. Download and extract the file, you will get a file ending with "HOME.tar.md5".
2. Download the appropriate .pit file for your P3100 from here and Odin3 v1.85 (or above).
3. Connect your phone in download mode (Volume Down + Power Button).
4. Run Odin and find the .tar.md5 file and mount it as PDA and the .pit file as PIT. You should see your phone in yellow labelled as COM:*something*. Tick the Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
5. Lastly, Flash! (Don't forget to end Samsung Kies or any other process from the task manager that might interfere in the process.).

That's it, you now have the latest official firmware.

If your phone gets stuck at the bootlogo, enter recovery and wipe data/factory reset.

To root your phone running 4.0.4, follow this guide. (credits: Fz.hary)

Like my post or I helped you anyway? Please click the "Thanks" button.


CXENTE's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/27/2012 - 06:26

What's the difference between this an this one ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=28589771).


Sent from my GT-P3100 using xda app-developers app

CM-PRo's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/11/2012 - 04:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by CXENTE
View Post
What's the difference between this an this one ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=28589771).


Sent from my GT-P3100 using xda app-developers app

See the build number.
This is the latest release. Build Date : 28.6.2012

The Build date for that one is 7.6.2012

john9's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/28/2012 - 10:05

Nice work,Maybe I should give it a try

CXENTE's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/27/2012 - 06:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM-PRo
View Post
See the baseband version.
This is the latest release. Build Date : 28.6.2012

The Build date for that one is 7.6.2012

Ahhh yea true,, maybe I'll flash this

Sent from my GT-P3100 using xda app-developers app


marioh's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/23/2012 - 10:04

Sorry. What are the differences between IMM76D.P3100DDBLF2 and IMM76D.P3100DDBLF3 ?
THX.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using xda app-developers app

CM-PRo's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/11/2012 - 04:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by marioh
View Post
Sorry. What are the differences between IMM76D.P3100DDBLF2 and IMM76D.P3100DDBLF3 ?
THX.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using xda app-developers app

Not too many changes. Just "improved stability" as always and there was some problem with the wi-fi connection in LF2 which seems to be fixed in LF3.

RomsWell's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/11/2012 - 04:02

If u want ill root and de odex this but I can't post it till after work tonight.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

marioh's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/23/2012 - 10:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidney Poker
View Post
If u want ill root and de odex this but I can't post it till after work tonight.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

Thx. Waiting for it !!!

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 con Tapatalk 2


ze0
ze0's picture
Offline
Joined: 05/11/2012 - 23:43

to OP : sir if you can root this and give us as a odin flashable package ,then we will get root privileges in stock rom

Thanks to your effort once that is done ,we can use mobile odin to flash clockworkmod recovery and our binary counter wont increases.

it will be a huge help for us if this happens as planned .THANK YOU for your effort.

CM-PRo's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/11/2012 - 04:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ze0
View Post
to OP : sir if you can root this and give us as a odin flashable package ,then we will get root privileges in stock rom

Thanks to your effort once that is done ,we can use mobile odin to flash clockworkmod recovery and our binary counter wont increases.

it will be a huge help for us if this happens as planned .THANK YOU for your effort.

I think Kidney Poker is making one so there would be no point in making another.
Besides, I am using CyanogenMod 9, so I'll have to flash back to the stock ROM to dump the system and data files and I do not like it one bit because my SD card does not have much space so I can make a nandroid backup of only one ROM at a time, either the stock one or CM9.

So maybe you should wait a bit for Kidney Poker to release it.

regards