[REF][3 June]*HTC ONE X* - Indexed listing of roms, kernels, guides, tools & mods

Rating

Average: 1 (1 vote)

168 posts / 0 new
Last post
ClydeB1's picture
[REF][3 June]*HTC ONE X* - Indexed listing of roms, kernels, guides, tools & mods

The intention behind this thread is that it is a one stop index to the latest roms, kernels and tools as well as consolidating all the useful Guides and How-To's for the One X. This should stop you having to scroll through pages and pages of threads to find what you are looking for.

• Post #1 - Guides, Recoveries, Roms, Radios and RUUs & OTAs
  • Post #2 - Kernels
  • Post #3 - Themes, Tools, Tweaks, Mods and Fixes

Disclaimer: I take no credit for any of the works posted below. All links provided below will direct you to the original threads which are maintained by the respective devs. I also take no responsibility if any of these roms, mods, tweaks or tools brick your phone. If you have any specific questions related to any of the tools or roms flashed it would be advised to ask these directly in the relevant source thread.
PS! Remember to thank the devs for all of their hard work and dedication to improving our phones.

A special thanks to Sybregunne who originally started with this thread but as he is currently unable to maintain it I am going to try to continue the good work that he started. I will be updating this thread on a regular basis going forward and would appreciate any heads up in terms of any new items I may have missed or any suggestions on how to improve this thread.

NB! The roms and other items listed here are for the International HTC One X (Quad core Tegra 3).
For AT&T, Rogers and Telstra One X (Snapdragon S4) you should go HERE

Notes: Things to read and check before doing anything...(detailed guidance is provided in the links below)

• Check out the HTC One X WIKI
  • Install HTC drivers
  • CHARGE YOUR DEVICE, ideally charge to 100%, but at least be above 50% charge before doing anything involving recovery(just to be safe )
  • Make a note of your original stock rom version and keep this in a safe place. (Settings/About/Software information)
  • Unlock your bootloader
  • Install CWM (Custom Recovery)
  • MAKE A BACKUP!! After flashing the custom recovery MAKE A BACKUP of your current rom!!
  • READ the thread's instructions carefully
  • Make sure that the command syntax is correct before you press enter on any commands used
  • Do some research into the things you're about to do to your device, if you're not sure search for the answers or ask questions in the Q&A section
  • Do not simply flash any boot.img unless it's specified in the ROM's thread
  • Do not use any other superwipe scripts unless it was specifically made for this device
GUIDES

General:

Rooting your device:

Flashing a custom rom:

ADB Commands and guides:

Disaster Recovery: If things go wrong

Reverting to Stock

Upgrading:

RECOVERY

SENSE ROMS
(ROMS are organized according to most recent updates)

JellyBean

Ice Cream Sandwich

NON-SENSE ROMS (AOSP, MIUI)
(ROMS are organized according to most recent updates)

JellyBean

Ice Cream Sandwich
Nightly updates

Regular

HTC STOCK RUU & OTA DOWNLOADS

RADIOS

Discontinued ROMS

ClydeB1's picture
ClydeB1's picture
THEMES

TOOLS

Tweaks, Mods, Patches & Fixes

Discontinued

mike1986.'s picture

[21.06.12]Android Revolution HD v7.1.0

Little bit outdated

ClydeB1's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1986.
View Post
[21.06.12]Android Revolution HD v7.1.0

Little bit outdated

I know , I have just copied in the original content from Sybregunne and will be updating all info over the next day and will then try to keep it updated going forward

mike1986.'s picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydeB1
View Post
I know , I have just copied in the original content from Sybregunne and will be updating all info over the next day and will then try to keep it updated going forward

ok, nice to see someone took the job good luck man!

ClydeB1's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1986.
View Post
ok, nice to see someone took the job good luck man!

Thanks, with the rate you churn out roms you will be keeping me busy LOL

sumeshd's picture

All I can say is WOW & AWESOME

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

ankitm's picture

I have finally decided to Root my device and install a custom ROM after lots of reading and watching videos of How To Go About It.. I am eagerly looking forward for this thread to be updated to get better understanding of my inputs from various readings and also to decide on which ROM should i really go for..

Thanks for sparing time for all of the xda current and future members

ClydeB1's picture

I have updated the list of available roms to all of the latest versions. Please let me know if I missed any.

Cobra2's picture

Greate JOB mate, keep up the nice work..