[TOOL/X10] [UPDATE 07/01/2013] Flashtool version 0.9.10.0 - Windows / Linux / Mac

Rating

Average: 2.3 (3 votes)

1594 posts / 0 new
Last post
agentJBM's picture
Quote:
optimize is only for stock SE 2.1 roms... and u are right it just enables/installs JIT... DO NOT USE it on roms other than stock SE 2.1 roms... all 2.2/2.3 roms already have JIT enabled...

They should change the tab to optimise 2.1. I don't know how many times I have read others trying to optimise or enable JIT on 2.2+. Just a suggestion from an experienced noob for the benefit of all nooborns.

sathkartha's picture

@Androxyde--------can 0.2.9.1 be used on the mini,E10i?
Best wishes.

Androxyde's picture
Quote:
@Androxyde--------can 0.2.9.1 be used on the mini,E10i?
Best wishes.

Never tried myself as I don't have mini, but I had good feedback about it working on mini :-)

XuMEPA's picture

Hello guys,

When I try to run FlashTool I have obtain the error:

Quote:

JVM could not be started. The maximum heap size (-Xmx) might be to large or an antivirus or firewall tool could block the execution

Antivirus is off. Firewall is absent (and Windows Firewall is off).
Java version is 6 update 24 (last).
System is Win XP Pro 32bit, PC with Core-i5 / 3 Gb inside...
Running as Administrator don't fix the problem.

Could you let me know any fix for this error ?

Thank you in advance.

peo306's picture
Quote:
Hello guys,

Thank you in advance.

delete flash tools and uninstall java and restart ur computer after reinstall the java n restart n install flash tools n i hope will work, bcoz i think u have java problem

clbick3's picture

Ok I now this problem has prob been diagnosed a thousand times but I can't find the right forum. When I plug my X10 into flash mode and try to flash the light stays green for about 20 sec than goes off and I can't flash. I know theirs a solution I just don't know where to find it. Thx

Ferrum Master's picture

A funny thing, just for a remark...

I've screwed root.apk on my Nitdroid 0.11R3... eeehrm NOKIA N900 while experimenting...

Feeding SE ADB driver and selecting it as X10 mini... Rooted and fixed everything

Thanks for the tool... it saved me few minutes for time booting back in to Maemo... And found out another useful trick...

js2021's picture
Quote:
Hello guys,

Thank you in advance.

i have the same problem , i updated to latest java verison, i remember having this problem with the previous flash tools when i was flashing the nordic 2.1 back when 2.1 was just released. I still have the old flash tool and they run fine but cant get the new one to run. Ive tried everything i can think of, reinstalling java se latest update 24, im stumped any ideas

emijomo89's picture

hey, is there a 'n00b' how-to for debranding to generic software? I do have 2.1 but i still havent got the dual touch update and i want to get the gingerbread update as soon as it rolls out..

Izzy_Deadyet's picture

Worked like a charm ... thanks for this great tool.

I do have 2 slight problems though. I used the 0.2.9.1 tool and flashed X10a_2.1update1_r2.1.A.0.435_Generic.

Since the update The battery shows charging but never goes over 47%.

Also, all of the apps that I restored with Titanium don't link up with the Market apps. If I select "My Apps" in the market it only shows the ones I've downloaded since the update and not the restored apps from Titanium.

Thanks for any help/advice.