For the record, flashing causes a violation of the garantuee policy of Samsung. Furthermore there is a possibility of demaging the Android-system(bricking). It has been reported that flashing has caused in a several(ca. 10) cases a brick. So please be aware THIS IS A RISK. Until now we couldn't find out what caused the bricking, it has been reported with the asian firmware. But also once with the german firmware.
So whoever takes the risk, takes the responsibility
How to Flash a firmware with ODIN
1.a) Download http://www.icsforums.comhttp://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=21875828&&postcount=2 from below.
1.b) If you already have a firmware, you can download the Ancora.OPS or the Odin Multi Downloader v4.43.exe from http://www.icsforums.comhttp://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=21875835&&postcount=3.
2. While switched off, keep the following buttons pressed. Release the power-button once the Samsung Galaxy W(I8150) is switched on.
As soon as the screen with the exclamation mark appears hit the Volume up-button. Now you should be in the download mode.
Connect your device to the Computer.
INFO: The download-mode is being used to flash firmwares, without using the official method of Samsung Kies. This should be reachable even if you have a corrupted firmware installed.
3. Open Odin Multi Downloader v4.43.exe . INFO: Use ODIN Multi Download v.4.43, I reported some issues with lower versions
4. click on the OPS-Button and select the Ancora.ops file.
5. Set up the settings as followed:
mark the option: One Package, Protect OPS, Auto Reboot
unmark the option: Reset Time (Sec)
6.Click on the One Package-Button and select the downloaded MD5-file.
7. Click on the Start-Button. Flashing takes around 10-15 minutes. and the first start up takes up to 5 min., so please don't panic and don't press anything until the home screen appears!