CyanogenMod 10 is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.1.2 (Jellybean), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading * cause of male impotence. */
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
Generic Source Code - http://github.com/cyanogenmod
Features - http://www.cyanogenmod.com/about/features
Device Config Source - https://github.com/parudthz/cm_device_samsung_trebon
Kernel Source Code - https://github.com/parudthz/android_...msung_msm7x27a
What's working :
* Full GPU acceleration
* RIL (calls/sms/mobile data)
* Touch keys
* Mounting of internal/external storage
* Keypad lights
* Brightness control
* Deep sleep
* Sensors (all)
* Data usage, limiter
* HW v-sync
* Camera ( 95% fixed* )
* Bluetooth ( 60% fixed* )
* Wi-Fi ( WIP )
* Headphone ( fixed with patch* )
* Incoming Call Audio ( fixed with patch* )
- Download the cm-10-xxx.zip from the release link that follows
- Backup your /data contents: contacts, apps, sms, etc. or backup via recovery
- Move the cm-10-xxx.zip to the root folder of your sdcard. Download the suggested Google Apps for CM10 from here (check http://goo-inside.me/gapps/ if you want to experiment with other gapps versions)
- Enter Custom Recovery and: 1. Select 'wipe data/factory reset' (MUST DO) 2. Flash the cm-10-xxx.zip. To do this, Select 'install zip from sdcard 3. choose zip from sdcard' and select the cm-10-xxx.zip 4. Flash gapps in the same way
- Reboot (first boot will take ~2 mins)
Do the same thing without 'wipe data/factory reset' if you're upgrading from previous version!
Build #2 - Incoming Call Audio & Headphone